Administrative Officer at CWAY Food and Beverages Nigeria Company Limited- Application Link
CWAY Food and Beverages Nigeria Company Limited is presently hiring for the the position of Administrative Officer. See below for information on how to apply for Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a food and Beverage company in Nigeria, and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high-quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
Our Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure you read the duties and responsibilities of the job before applying. See below
- Carry out administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Do an inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new materials with attention to budget constraints.
- Prepare cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure facility services and maintenance activities are carried out.
- Organize and supervise other office activities e.g renovations, event panning, special meetings, etc.
- Design a system to monitor, maintain and improve on the aesthetic features of the environment.
- Establish and sustain excellent working relationships with concerned governmental agencies/regulatory authorities and Community Heads.
- Develop a good operational access control system within the premises and other plants together with uniform & ID Card management.
- Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates to ensure maximum efficiency (if there is a subordinate).
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company.
- Effectively supervise and ensure the cleanliness of the environment
- Follow up with and ensure adequate payment of vendors, housekeepers and other bills are promptly paid.
- Ensure effective work of security, SPU and Police.
- Supervise the activities of the out source House-Keepers for effective environmental sanitation of our premises.
- Monitor/ supervise to ensure clean hygienic environment of the premises and its immediate surroundings.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Admin Manager.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Deadline for CWAY Food and Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Recruitment
The closing date for CWAY Food and Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Recruitment is 1st January, 2024.
How to Apply for CWAY Food and Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.