Head, Retail Partnerships at Wema Bank Plc- Application Link
www.wemabank.com Wema Bank Plc Recruitment– Apply here for the Wema Bank Plc recruitment form at https://wemabank. seamlesshiring.com. The Wema Bank Plc Recruitment Portal is open. See Application requirements, deadline, and how to apply online.
About Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail Partnerships
Job Type: Full-time
- The Head, Retail Partnerships will drive retail business development and execution of the Bank’s retail marketing plans to achieve desirable profitability.
- He/She will meet retail and SME financial targets, ensure the achievement of overall cluster targets while ensuring strong customer-focused service culture within the retail division.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Applicants are to read the duties and responsibilities of the job before applying.
- Drive the Bank’s Retail sales strategy; ensure all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Understand retail customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable relationship.
- Identify opportunities to migrate retail customers to more appropriate, cost effective channels.
- Drive the use of appropriate processes and procedures by all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the retail customers e.g. Retail CTL, Retail RMO, TOFT, TTL, Tellers and the Branch guards.
- Oversee risk asset transactions in the region to ensure growth, quality value propositions and within the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using customer value chain analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- Facilitate new business through market scanning, joint marketing calls and intelligence gathering
- Provide and drive strong collaboration within the regional retail teams to achieve set targets
- Drive budgets; monitor and report budget performance of Regional retail businesses
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective products/service offerings.
- Review strategies to ensure excellent, efficient and comprehensive customer service delivery is provided constantly.
There are prerequisites that you must satisfy before submitting an application for the Wema Bank Plc Recruitment.
The criteria mentioned on the recruitment page are listed below.
Requirements for Wema Bank Recruitment
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in sales & marketing in any financial Institution, preferrably Banking or Fintech.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline for Wema Bank Recruitment
The management of the bank have announced 26th October, 2023 as the closing date for Wema Bank online application.
You may like to : Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.