Nigerdock Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Financial Controller
Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is presently hiring interested individual to fill the position of Financial Controller. See below for information on how to apply for Nigerdock Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
About Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
Nigerdock is a leading Nigerian maritime group with operations in port terminal services, ship repairs and EPC fabrication. The company is located at Snake Island Integrated Free Zone in the main port of Lagos and serves customers in the shipping, logistics, marine and energy sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the monthly management accounts;
- Financial Planning and Budget Preparation
- Prepare a quarterly forecast for the full year in the format of the monthly management accounts;
- Accounting Policy and process update
- Provide useful insights into business performance and recommend improvement activities.
- Ensure insurance coverage is in place at all times to meet statutory and company requirements;
- Plan and manage the annual external accounts audit for all entities to produce draft financial statements within 10 weeks of the year end;
- Oversee the preparation of quality and timely financial statements and reports in line with IFRS standard
- Oversee full financial accounting systems and processes e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll function;
- Review and take responsibilities for monthly Intercompany reconciliation and statements
- Review key assumptions for reasonableness; analyse and quantify key risks and judgements used in the financial figures reported.
- Develop financial reporting in the ERP system to meet company requirements;
- Provide support to other departments to maximise amounts invoiced to clients and to efficiently collect payments;
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business and other departments as required;
- Ensure compliance for statutory deductions and payments;
- Manage tax reporting and audits;
- Payroll management.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the CFO & Operations Teams as required (i.e. special projects)
- Other duties as required.
Requirements for Nigerdock Nigeria Plc Recruitment
The criteria mentioned on the recruitment page are listed below:
- University Graduate or equivalent
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Solid team player with high energy and go get attitude to deliver results
- High degree of resilience.
- Demonstrable evidence of interpreting & manipulating data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract & clearly articulate key points.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role or within a Finance team.
- Wide experience of working with ERP/Accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and present ideas and reasoned arguments clearly and concisely to various audiences
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and delegate
- Culturally aware and adept at operating in a multi-cultural environment
- Advance MS Excel financial planning and modelling skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
How to Apply for Nigerdock Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.