Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment for Senior Electrical Engineer
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment applications is open for suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Electrical Engineer in the company. All you need to know about the recruitment process, application form, requirements and more Shell vacant positions are contained in this article.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
At the moment, Shell has job vacant positions for interested applicant to apply. But our main focus here will be Shell position for Senior Electrical Engineer. We will still show you more of Shell available positions in our next article. So ensure you subscribe to this site to always get updates on a regular basis.
Our company is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Reference ID: R131825
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Business Unit: Projects
What’s the Role?
- The Senior Electrical Engineer is required to support the delivery of all Electrical work scope at all phases in the ‘DOMGAS FYIP and Terminal Project’ (DFTP).
- This role will be the Technical Authority responsible for the Front-End Engineering, Detailed Engineering design, Construction, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning aspects of the Electrical scope of all DFT Projects.
Requirements for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant electrical engineering experience, preferably in within the oil and gas industry.
- Must be COREN certified.
How to Apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.