Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Career Job Opportunities
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment portal is currently open for online application. This article have being provided with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) vacancies, application portal, How to Apply, requirements and all necessary information you wish to know.
Before proceeding to the /ShellCareers/job portal, note that the SPDC recruitment 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Shell Petroleum Development Company application portal.
Brief Summary About Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
SPDC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Wells Engineer
Job Requisition ID: R123169
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Wells
Worker Type: Regular
Experience Level: Experienced Professionals
What’s the Role?
- Responsible for the design, planning, and management of completion and well intervention operations, with the full integration of the CWI Operations team and relevant asset teams.
- Preparation of detailed cost and time estimates, tracking of relevant metrics during job execution, after action reviews (AAR) documentation, well handover to production, and developing subsequent improvement plans.
- Project Design/Execution: Deliver world-class design/execution performance by embedding continuous improvement methodology as the way of working and implementing full use of the Global Well Delivery Process (GWDP)
- HSSE – Integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on completion and well intervention operations. Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development (SD) in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles. Lead the technical and HSSE management of relevant service provider contracts and support the contracting and procurement strategy. Collaborate with contractors regarding performance, future plans, variances, etc. as needed.
- Regulatory – ensure all Well Notifications, Combined Operations Notifications, Regulatory Permits, etc are all in place and correct prior to commencement of operations.
- Support and foster relationships with other asset teams including subsurface, production, facilities, and construction. Support engagements with JV partners where applicable and the development and analysis of competitive benchmarking to drive operational excellence. Mentor junior staff in all aspects of completion engineering design and operations, and in interaction with other asset teams.
- Design Completions & Well Interventions activities, sit within the execution teams for Completion & Well Interventions to deliver planned scope. Supervise and ensure Completion & Well Intervention programmes are executed safely and efficiently and that all company policies and procedures are fully adhered to.
- Monitor offshore LWIV based Completion & Well Intervention operations. Ensure accurate reporting of all Completion & Well Intervention activities into the approved reporting medium.
- Implement accurate cost monitoring of all Completion & Well Intervention activities both in the office and on the well site. Integrate and liaise with other disciplines to ensure efficient and effective execution of Completion & Well Intervention work programmes.
Basic Requirements for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment
What we need from you?
- A professional Engineer with a university Degree in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Excellent proficiency in English language, both in speech and in writing.
- Willing to work on rotations to field locations.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Completions and Well intervention design and operations.
- IWCF/WIPC certification will be an added advantage
- Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of Completions and Intervention practices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with drilling engineering software.
How to Apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
In summary, Shell Petroleum Development Company is recruiting for the position of Staff Wells Engineer.
Ensure you possess the required criteria before you proceed to apply.
Wishing you best of luck!
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.