Providus Bank Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Specialist-See Application Link
Providus Bank Plc Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Specialist: In this article, we will show you every detail about the Providus Bank Plc recruitment processes. So read on to know the official portal and how to apply for Providus Bank Plc recruitment without any hindrance.
Link to Apply for Providus Bank Plc Recruitment
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://recruitment.providusbank.com
Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking candidates who have the skills and experience in talent sourcing, headhunting, and selecting the best staff for our organization.
- As a talent acquisition specialist, you will design and execute a strategic and effective recruitment process that covers finding, attracting, and hiring candidates with the best skills and qualifications.
- You will also participate in and host various career events to showcase our employer brand and identify potential talents.
- Assists in the articulation of the bank’s talent acquisition strategy and ensures effective implementation of action plans aimed at identifying and selecting prospective candidates with the right profile to enrich the bank’s talent pool.
- Liaises with line manager to identify and agree staffing gaps and needs, as well as specifications and timelines for filling established vacancies.
- Prepares quarterly and annual forecast of staffing needs across the bank by department, grade, and occupational category.
- Prepares position profiles for external advertisements in print and online recruitment channels and for internal publication on the HR portal for internal vacancies.
- Plans interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, organising assessments and in-person interviews, compiling interview questions and notifying prospective candidates and panellists, through calendar invites, about scheduled interviews.
- Participate in candidate assessment interviews and prepares interview repots on recommended candidates for further consideration, selection decisions and proper referencing.
- Prepares consolidated interview report for the recruitment period alongside HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Manages the recruitment process from Job profile creation through Interviews to medicals and onboarding and ensures conformance with approved SOPs.
- Engages with Information Technology in ensuring the creation on New Hires on the Active Directory and all relevant applications.
- Coordinates monthly Induction of New Hires by ensuring availability of representatives across all units in the Bank to engage the new hires.
- Ensures Background checks and previous employer references are conducted for all new hires.
Job Requirements And Qualifications
The general prerequisites for Providus Bank Plc recruitment form are listed below:
- Candidates should possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Business Administration, or related fields
- Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances.
- Professional certification (CIPM, CIPD) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist, HeadHunter, handling staff onboarding etc.
- Accountability: Being accountable and passing on accountability for one’s own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Attention to detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
- Collaboration: The ability to work effectively with others to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest possibilities.
- Creativity: The ability to come up with original and innovative ideas and solutions, and to adopt points of view outside the usual parameters.
- Focus on Quality: Setting high-quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline For Providus Bank Recruitment
Submission of application ends 3rd September, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!