Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment for Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager is needed at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited for employment. How to apply, qualifications, requirements, application closing date and more details are contained below.
About Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Before you apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited recruitment position, please make sure you are eligible using the guidelines below. The deadline this year is 30th November, 2023.
Our company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional Sales Manager is to ensure effective and efficient management of sales operation through prompt order generation and delivery of products to customers.
- They are to ensure safety and judicious use of company properties in the sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for products sold through Distributors and other customers within the assigned territory.
- Handle a large sales team & develop them by building right skills through coaching & motivating them so they have appropriate sales capability to deliver their objectives.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Achieve agreed distribution level of all SBC products and surpass KPI targets within assigned territory.
- Drive total profitable growth in accordance with both long range and annual sales plan.
- Assist in the delivery of key business metrics (i.e. Category Share) in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
Qualifications for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing course or any relevant field. Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 5 years beverage sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
30th November, 2023.