International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Engineering Stores Clerk
Start your International Breweries Plc recruitment application process using the link provided here. Ensure you follow all instructions. Before you apply, please make sure you are eligible using the guidelines below.
International Breweries was established in December 1971 and listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1995. AB InBev consolidated its business stakes in Pabod Breweries Limited and Intafact Beverages Limited, this merger which concluded in December 2012 and made AB InBev to the major owner of International Breweries Plc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Stores Clerk
Requisition ID.: 30051741
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full Time
- The Key Purpose of this role is to receive correct goods/spares into plant, ensure quality check and assist with correct binning.
- Adhere to store management practices to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Effectively control goods received and goods issued through proper management systems and procedures
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Receive engineering spares & goods
- Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping and risk-free standards
- Work in teams
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Identify and QC all received engineering spares and goods
- Assist with correct binning
- Ensure a safe, healthy & risk-free working environment
- Apply SHEQ procedures
Requirements and Experience
To be considered for job openings, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for International Breweries Plc Recruitment.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND or equivalent Degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stock Management Training
- 1 – 2 years’ Experience in similar role will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.