Nigerian Army (NA) 86RRI Recruitment 2023/2024- Application Form & Portal
https://recruitment.army.mil.ng-Nigerian Army (NA) 86RRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal… |Link to Apply for NA 86RRI 2023 | How to Apply for NA 86RRI 2023 | Requirements for NA 86RRI 2023 Recruitment |Closing Date and guidelines are contained here.
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for 86 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-trades men/women & Trades men/women has commenced. Application starts 25 September 2023 and ends 20 October 2023. Application Is Free!
Full Meaning of 86RRI
The full meaning of 86RRI is 86 Regular Recruit Intake.
Before proceeding to the https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ portal, note that the NA recruitment 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Nigerian Army application portal.
Requirements/Qualification for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 for 86RRI for Trades men/women and non-Tradesmen/women
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
(2) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
(8) Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
(9) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(10) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18 Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22 Minimium Age (Trades) 18 Maximium Age (Trades) 26 Minimium Height (Male) 1.68 Minimium Height (Female) 1.65 Minimium Educational Qualification 1. All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. 2. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. 3. Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply. Application Period 25 Sep 23 – 20 Oct 23
Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 November 2023.
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian Army DSS/SSC Past Questions and Answers
How To Apply for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023/2024
Method of Application:
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 for 86RRI for Trades men/women and non-Tradesmen/women
Online Registration starts on 25th September 2023 and closes on 20th October, 2023.
We encourage you to share this information with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.