Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks.
Wema Bank Careers Portal 2022/2023
Wema Bank is calling on interested persons to apply for the opportunity across various of their branches in Lagos.
Wema Bank Recruitment for Relationship Management Officers in Lagos
Wema Bank is recruiting for the role of Relationship Management Officers across various bank branches, namely:
- Relationship Management Officer (Awolowo Road/Adeniji Adiele)
- Relationship Management Officer (Marina/Tinubu)
- Relationship Management Officer (Victoria Island)
- Relationship Management Officer (Lekki/Ajah)
The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Sales management
- Risk management
- Financial management
- Customer service
- People management
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, or any other related field.
- 2-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Procurement Supervisor
How To Apply For Wema Bank Recruitment 2022/2023
Click on the link for the location you are interested in applying
- Relationship Management Officer (Awolowo Road/Adeniji Adiele) – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Relationship Management Officer (Marina/Tinubu) – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Relationship Management Officer (Victoria Island) – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Relationship Management Officer (Lekki/Ajah) – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline for Wema Bank Relationship Management Officer Recruitment Application
The closing date for application is 31st of August, 2022.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!