Promasidor Recruitment- See full details of how to successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment at Promasidor Nigeria Limited.
Promasidor – Is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Promasidor Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Procurement
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
- Management and development of local and foreign suppliers (BOM and Non BOM) for PNG.
- Plan the procurement of all BOM and Non BOM to ensure procurement activities are delivered on- time, reliable services to related stakeholders at optimum cost.
- Daily management of Procurement Database.
- Identifies requesting departments needs, develops and refines specification for commodities, supplies or equipment.
- Identify and select vendors to procure requisitioned commodities, meeting criteria such as price, quantity, quality and delivery date and conclude registration of suppliers in line with company requirements.
- Interviews sales representatives to develop new sources of supplies, securing favourable terms for the business; updates record and files and secure samples, descriptions, photos or information for requesting departments (for both local and foreign suppliers).
- Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments; assists department in initiating requisition and orders and solves problems with orders.
- Monitor and Control PO issuance, depletion and closure.
- Assists in developing and implements Suppliers Evaluation/Assessment process and other departmental reports.
- Advising new Suppliers of Documentation and Legal Procedures required by different Government Agencies.
- Ensures compliance with FSMS related activities in the department and member of FSMS team.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Procurement Unit to facilitate availability of BOM items and in line with stock policy without OOS.
- Writes and distributes bid invitations or request for proposals; receives and analyses bids, quotes and proposals.
- Assists in monitoring supplier selection process for the company and/or departments and ensure documentation completion and accuracy (local and foreign procurement).
- Implementation of contracts with suppliers and service providers; follow through to ensure conformance to the terms and conditions and educate vendors/customers on the terms /conditions.
- Monitor the conformance of internal & external customers to agreed SLAs.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the Head of department
- Carries out any other duty assigned by Manager.
RECOMMENDED- UBA Recruitment 2022/2023 (21 Available Positions)
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Arts, Sciences, Accounting or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 6 years experiences in logistics function with 3 years in similar role within relevant industries
Knowledge & Skills:
- Import Rules and Regulations
- Supply Chain
- Stock Management
- Computer proficiency (excel)
- Trend Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Relationship Management.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making
How to Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Limited Vacancy
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!