Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
Wema Bank Recruitment for Product Officers
The Project Officer owns and delivers the Liability and Revenue projections on assigned products for female business and ecosystem, through collaborations, effective communications, and stakeholder engagement.
A successful Product Officer should fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Drive the Sara propositions by establishing new alliances with female owned business & ecosystems and their value chain to achieve sizeable share of the Women Market.
- Liaise and work with all SBUs within the Bank for their support and commitment for the women market
- Daily championing of the support and drive for the sara proposition to improve visibility and perception.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of product management experience
- A first degree in a related field
- Technical and analytical background
- Strong track record of execution
- Show a strong ability to critically analyze market problems and define clear, detailed, and logical product and service solutions.
- Platform product leadership: collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to develop the platform and skillset.
How To Apply for Wema Bank Product Officers Recruitment/Vacancy
- Product Positioning/ Product Management, Gender Banking – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Product Management/Gender Banking – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline for Wema Bank Product Officer Recruitment Application
The closing date for application is 31st of August, 2022.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!