NAHCO Aviance Recruitment Form 2023/2024 & How to Apply
The application for the NAHCO Aviance recruitment 2023/2024 is online and is absolutely free of charge, so applicants should take note of this before becoming prey in the hand of fraudsters. What must be done is to visit the portal provided below and submit the necessary requirements when due.
The application process is pretty straightforward as long you follow the guidelines below.
See how to apply for NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2023/2024. Find job details and your point of contact with only two clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully.
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance), is a major player in the ground handling service sector of the nation’s air transport industry, with presence in all the major Nigerian airports.
NAHCO Plc has since grown into a multi-billion Naira company with diversified investments in energy, logistic and development of a Free Trade Zone Company and currently has three institutional investors holding more than 5% of the total share of the company as of February 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from young and agile individuals to be trained as Ticketing Officer/ Supervisor.
Link to Apply for NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through link contained below. So keep reading…
Qualification and Experience (Supervisor)
- BSc./HND or equivalent in relevant fields (Preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject) would be considered as a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent attention to details and result drive approach to problem solving.
- 4 years of similar working experience in a fast-paced customer support environment.
- High level of GDS knowledge (Amadeus mandatory requirement).
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
Key Responsibilities (SUPERVISOR)
- Promote excellent performance by leading the team and supervising the daily operations of the department.
- Organize and inspire the team to work towards common goals, while establishing an environment of trust and empowerment to help them maximize their efficiency & productivity.
- Ensure high quality services are offered.
- Clearly set & communicate targets and use data to monitor & measure the team’s performance.
- Develop, implement new or improve existing business policies/ processes to improve the services offered.
- Anticipate and manage risk and attend employees’ issues.
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals based on the organization’s objectives.
Qualification and Experience (Officer)
- ND/NCE or equivalent in relevant fields (Preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject) would be considered as a plus.
- Experience in Data Entry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the industry.
- Good marketing and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities (Officer)
- Ability to make accurate bookings for customers.
- Ability to calculate, write and sell tickets to passengers.
- Assist passengers to plan their trips.
- Assist to make and confirm reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Re-book tickets and other arrangements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Providus Bank Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Specialist
How to Apply and Link for NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2023/2024
Interested candidates are advised to send their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied as subject and complete the online application form through the link https://www.nahcoaviance.com/career/