HSE Adviser at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)-Application Guidelines
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) recruitment portal is currently open for online application. Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes. Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Having said that, see everything you need to know about Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), eligibility candidates, requirements, and how to apply here as you read on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Adviser
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job type: Contact
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Candidates will be responsible for planning, execution and delivery of technical and managerial Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of Asset and Projects, including overall coordination of the HSE program and the drive to reach our goal of zero HSE Incidents Which includes:
- Provide high quality HSE support to the Asset/Project Manager and staff.
- Adviser for Technical Safety and Integrity challenges and the operationalization of HSE Cases.
- Develop innovative ways to reduce process safety incidents.
- Co-ordinate and drive compliance with standards and procedures, local and International HSE regulations within Asset/Project.
- Stimulate continuous HSE risk identification, assessment, and reduction for Asset activities.
Qualifications for DBESL Recruitment
- Science or Engineering Degree NEBOSH Diploma certificate.
- Must have at least 10 years experience
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Seasoned HSE and EP professional with broad experience with EP, HSE risk management experience.
- Good understanding of the business risks.
- Able to develop and implement EP & Industry policies, strategies and standards
How to Apply for DBESL Recruitment
Application Deadline for DBESL Recruitment
Submission of applications ends 6th September, 2023.