Julius Berger Recruitment For Compensation and Benefits Expert
Julius Berger Nigeria recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application to fill the position of Compensation and Benefits Expert. How to successfully apply and requirements. All interested and eligible applicants MUST read the following instructions contained here carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- You review the company’s compensation and benefits structure is competitive, fair and consistent with the company’s objectives.
- Prepare reports, metrics, and presentations for management to evaluate the effectiveness and competitiveness of compensation and benefits programs.
- You will report directly to executive management and the board of directors.
- You develop compensation policies and strategies, including salary structures, pay scales, and incentive programs.
- To ensure the competitiveness, you will conduct market research and analysis.
- Collaborate with the HR team to align compensation and benefits with the organization’s performance management system. Develop and implement merit increase processes, performance-based incentive programs, and recognition initiatives.
Requirements And Qualifications
The general prerequisites for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) recruitment form are listed below:
- Completed Master’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Personal Administration
- Minimum of10 years of professional experience in a Compensation and Benifits position
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office systems; knowledge of SAP HR is an additional advantage
- C1 English knowledge is required for this role
- Result-driven with a “hands-on” personality and an entrepreneurial spirit paired with excellent communication skills
- Significant experience in project work in an international environment / multinational group.
- We have an exciting job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with transportation from your accommodation to your place of work (office, construction site or similar) and together with external partners we will ensure your safety in Nigeria in the best possible way.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The company has not yet announced the closing date for Julius Berger Recruitment applications for the position of Compensation and Benefits Expert. Hence the application closing date is not specified.