Payroll Officer Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc- Apply Now
May & Baker Nigeria Plc recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Kindly ensure you read this article to the end.
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
- Reporting to the Head, Human Capital Development, the incumbent responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, remitting statutory deductions, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
Please ensure you read the job qualifications and requirements before applying for this position
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Membership of a human resource professional body is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply for Payroll Officer Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. https://may-baker.com/
Sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.