Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria has its 2023 recruitment job Application portal now open to enable interested and qualified candidate apply for the position of a Sales Administrative Officer. Method of Application, Requirements, Qualification and Closing date for free hereAbout Sixxco Oil Limited
Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with a registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, and other states. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig. PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO, MGO, and LPG) across the country from our 27 million liter capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Please ensure you read the responsibilities and job requirements before applying for this position
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, inquiries, queries, and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics, etc) as the need arises.
- Ensure all time-bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoices)
- Respond to calls and emails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back-office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets and all other external client electronic software dedicated to the company’s use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back-office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments, etc, and other activities, news, and projects in the storage system.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date for Sixxco Oil Limited Job Recruitment
10th May 2023.
You may like to read NIPOST Recruitment
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.