Citibank Nigeria Limited. Recruitment Application portal is open for interested and qualified candidate fill the position of Transaction Services Senior Analyst in the bank. All you need to know about how to apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited. Recruitment, requirements and qualifications are contained here. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW.
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
READ: Polaris Bank Recruitment
Citibank Nigeria Limited. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Req ID: 23616659
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Job Family: Cash Management
Time Type: Full time
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business.
- Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- The Transaction Services Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.
- The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency.
- Provide feedback on project related activities informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Oversee responses to requests and deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Utilize knowledge of how own team coordinates with the sub function and contributes to the objectives of the overall business
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes and for the area or function
- Evaluate moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Provide support to Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Requirements And Qualifications
To be eligible for Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) Recruitment, applicants are expected to possess the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree / University Degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Candidates must have a minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience, out of which at least 10 years must have been in the banking industry and at least 3 years as Senior Manager.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills.
- Evidence of experience in at least three (3) major areas of banking operations
- Effective people management, leadership and development skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct stakeholder management activities
Method of Application
Are you Interested for Polaris Job recruitment? If yes,
Click here to apply now
Please read the instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
You may also like to read: NDLEA Recruitment 2023