Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023: In order to be considered for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, please ensure you complete an application form provided here, and click on job position you are applying for. Application deadline ends 30 May 2023. See application guides and requirements belowAbout Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, offers the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high-performance, and new-generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial and Marketing Manager – M/F
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Job Type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
The objective of this role will be to:
- Coordinate the overall marketing and commercial activity for the BINL fleet.
- Implement and manage compliance with marketing procedures
- Provide strategic and analytical insight to relevant stakeholders during pricing decisions for offer
- Ensure the Bidding process for all tenders is fully compliant with client/charterer requirements
- Conduct Market Analysis
- Marketing of all BINL vessels
- Knowledge of BINL competitors and clients
- Promoting the brand of the organization in all dealings within the Marine Community /clients
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Client Relationship Management.
- Manage and support Business development for top clients.
- To plan, organize, and manage procurement/purchasing life cycle when required, particularly the Guide and Coordinate pricing and contract strategies
- Quality control for marketing and business development Marine services guidelines.
- Communicate and negotiate with clients.
- Contract follow-up with clients.
- Team Management.
- Coordinate offshore division upstream and marketing information source
Marketing Analysis intelligence, competitor profiling awareness, and reporting
- Ensure and monitor proper execution and compliance to the tendering and offer database process
- Ensure availability of Client Activity/Competitor/ Market Driver reports.
- Undertake market analysis and generate presentations on a case-by-case basis
- Collect, Coordinate analyze and collate demand for area.
- Develop, Coordinate Manage and follow up end to end tender /offer process
- Maintain updated Rate calculation database.
- Ensure completion of all bids, ensuring accurate advice on tendering strategy
- Risk assessment and advice on all potential tenders.
- Ensure information flow among affiliates in territory/stakeholders in their scope
- Provide strategic pricing and market rate analysis for the offshore division
- Support the formulation and issuance of offers in your scope of responsibility
- Provide leadership support to the team.
- Support development plan for all BINL Surfer vessels as directed by SBM
- Identify and follow up on contract acquisition opportunities.
- Establish, Manage, and process the budget of the FCB operations and check expenses incurred by support departments on behalf of SBM.
- Coordinate the development of new Surfer business opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences
To be eligible for Commercial and Marketing Manager Recruitment at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited,applicant should possess the following criteria:
- B.Sc degree or HND in a Social Science or Market-related discipline
- 8 years experience or more in a Marketing role with 5 years in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- A Master’s Degree in Business or Marketing will be considered an asset
- Additional related Certificates and/or diplomas will be considered an added advantage.
- Business Performance & Business Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis
- Innovative Idea and Creativity
- Risk Management
- Stress Management
All applications must be submitted on or before 30th May 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply