Operations and Maintenance Coordinator Job Recruitment at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) recruitment application portal is currently open for interested and qualified persons fill the vacant position of Operations and Maintenance Coordinator. This article have being provided with Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) official application portal, How to Apply, requirements and all necessary information you wish to know.
About Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Department: Human Capital
Before you proceed to click on the APPLY BUTTON, please ensure you read the job responsibilities, requirements/qualification before applying for this position.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient operation of distribution network to provide uninterrupted power supply to consumers
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Ensure that the programme of operation and maintenance of power distribution network in each undertaking are carried out as scheduled
- Responsible for supervising the line staff during the maintenance of all lines and Substation within the Undertaking
- Ensure that all faults and complaints are resolved adhering to safety, schedule and quality compliance
- Attend to faults on HT/LT lines and substations, take corrective action to resolve them and ensure, where possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of all operations and maintenance related activities in the assigned location
- Perform other duties as requested by the Undertaking Manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 6 – 10 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for IKEDC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
In summary, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting for the position of Operations and Maintenance Coordinator.
Ensure you possess the required criteria before you proceed to apply.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.