Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for General Ledger Executive- Application Portal & Requirement
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of General Ledger Executive. The method of application, requirements qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Ledger Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Primarily to ensure correct revenue booking and provide management with information relevant to aid decision making aimed at operational efficiency.
- Ensures accuracy in recognition of Interconnect revenue & post-paid revenue recognition with not under/over recognition.
- Ensure proper hygiene controls on all GL lines.
- Ensure reconciled GL positions.
- Ensure that all schedules are reconciled to system balances.
- Ensures zero level of bad debt by liaising with the partners for prompt payment and reconciliation of partners’ accounts.
- Ensure that all Interconnect partner’s account is reconciled and agreed with Interconnect Partners on a monthly basis. This includes the resolution of IUC disputes within 30days of dispute.
- Ensure that monthly Group closure reporting is done without error in line with SLA.
- Ensure that all relevant Disclosure schedules and DTR reports (including the SV_ASI & SV to SV reconciliation) submission to the group are submitted on or before due dates.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of Accounting.
- Professional qualification in accounting.
- 3-5 years in FMCG & Telecoms, In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
- Strong customer – centric skills.
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency.
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of commitment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate financial data into usable business intelligence.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ownership and a positive can-do spirit.
- High energy and a good team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.