ICRC recruitment 2023/2024: ICRC has its recruitment portal open to enable interested and qualified candidate apply using the steps and guidelines provided in this article.
If this is your first time attempting to apply for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission recruitment, I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this article as every single section of this article is essential for you to know if you really want to know apply for ICRC recruitment!
Before proceeding to the www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers portal, note that the ICRC recruitment 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official ICRC application portal.
We wish to inform the general public that the ICRC recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission to submit an application.
Job vacancies at the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Meaning of ICRC
The full meaning of ICRC is Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the ICRC recruitment 2023.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Requirements for ICRC Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) recruitment includes:
- Prospective applicants of Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at www.icrc.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
Ngnrecruiter is one of the largest job search websites in Nigeria and the world at large. Our aim is to provide you with the latest Job updates in Nigeria and also, to provide you with the necessary information that will get you to qualify for any current job recruitment openings. Searching for Jobs today, Search for ngnrecruiter. Remember, ngnrecruiter will never ask you for money in exchange for a job. Our services are free to all jobseekers. Find more ABOUT US