MainOne Cable Job Vacancy/Recruitment- How to Apply
MainOne Cable Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. MainOne Cable recruitment 2023 application form,vacancy, requirements, and guidelines for free here. You are hereby adviced not to skip any part of this article as every single section of this article is essential for you in other to successfully apply for Mainone Cable Nigeria.
About Mainone Cable Nigeria
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Planning Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The IP Planning Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring proper design for high availability in the Core of the Main One IP network through the design and implementation of appropriate IP based-services in partnership with technology partner companies.
Other responsibilities include to:
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and other operations teams with respect to IP/MPLS infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot problems with network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, proxy servers and make corrective actions when necessary
- Ensure Capacity utilization is monitored and growth is projected
- Ensure Design and Supervise integration of Managed services.
- Ensure IP resources are monitored and sparing is maintained.
- Will be required to work closely with the IP Operations team, as well as the Product Development and the rest of the Commercial team
- Review configuration of network routers and switches to meet requirement.
- Supervise IP/MPLS services’ implementation covering the installations, testing & handover.
- Perform corrective maintenance for IP/MPLS network.
- Generate standard project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks
- Ensure all third party application IP support contracts are active and functional.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
To be eligible for MainOne Cable recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time management and personal effectiveness skills
- Relationship management
- Team work
- Proven capacity in designing and implementing complex, high performance networks with multiple locations and applications, preferably service provider networks.
- Hands on experience configuring Cisco and Juniper routers
- Relevant certifications, preferably CCNA and CCIE certifications.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies – TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, VPNs, Firewalls, Proxy etc.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Reliability, rigour, team-spirit, service oriented and initiative in the execution of the assigned work
- Travel as may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.