www.shell.com.ng Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment Application Form
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment portal is currently open for online application to fill the position of Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO. This article have being provided with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) application portal, how to apply, requirements and all necessary information you wish to know.
Before proceeding to the /ShellCareers/job portal, note that the SPDC recruitment application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Shell Petroleum Development Company application portal.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO
Job Requisition ID: R123175
Job Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Human Resources Jobs
Worker Type: Regular
Business unit: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Careers
What’s the Role?
As the Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO providing support to Shell Companies in Nigeria, you will be accountable for:
- Perform a variety of high impact secretarial responsibilities.
- Coordinate and schedule various appointments and meetings; make travel arrangements as assigned; prepare and assure proper completion of reimbursements as required.
- Manage administrative details; coordinate and organize office effectiveness.
- Full and effective coordination of the itinerary of the principal for internal and external purposes.
- Coordinate necessary meet and greet activities relating to internal and external visitors.
- Manage confidential, privileged, and sensitive information.
- Manage key stakeholders and work seamlessly with counterparts across board to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality across principal’s personal life.
- Demonstrate objective challenge of planned engagements requiring considerable time commitment line with business goals.
- Perform other duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
Education Qualifications/Requirements and relevant years of Experience
- BA / B.SC in a Business Administration or art related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant experience in working with a CEO or a senior executive equivalent.
What we need from you?
- Excellent writing and spoken communication.
- Report writing.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Suites (word, ppt and excel).
- Ability to maintain a variety of complex and confidential files and records.
- Excellent cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Effective plan and work organization.
- Ability to respond quickly and promptly on enquires and issues.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work independently with little direction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like to read SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruitment for Commissioning Engineer
In summary, Shell Petroleum Development Company is recruiting for the position of Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO. Ensure you possess the required criteria before you proceed to apply.
Wishing you best of luck!
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.