ipNX Nigeria Limited Trainee Recruitment– Do you want to apply foripNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment, if yes.. See Salary, Position Requirements, Qualifications & Method of Application and more details you may like to know.
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
ipNX is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Associate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate role will manage assigned business portfolio, he or she will prospect accounts within the territory, protect and secure new revenue, ensure set targets are met, while providing support to the Territory Manager.
- Aside from sales related function, the CSTA is to ensure unrivalled customer experience / service delivery satisfaction amongst our customer base.
Meet and Surpass Sales Target:
- Identify and prospect new opportunities with a view to converting them through a clearly defined sales process.
- Maintains relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending new and profitable opportunities that will engender a win/win situation with the customers.
- Drive self to achieve set cold call targets
- Ensure completion ofsigned JCC and SLA’s , also , ensure proper documentations and follow through with all processes . Maintain a less than 2% yearly attrition rate on assigned accounts.
- Analyze information regarding market trends, competitors’ activities, and share with supervisor on a bi-weekly basis.
- The report accompanies the weekly report. Constantly exhibits acquired skills; product and sales presentation knowledge.
- Ensures participation in alL announced internal product training, acquiring industry relevant knowledge and information by attending related workshops, reviewing professional.
- Regular visitation to customers under management ensures that customer issues are resolved within the boundaries of executed Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of reports, trackers;and industry related information, trends and competitor activities.
- Ensure that sales, pipeline, churn and all associated reports are made available before close of business every Friday
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Business / Marketing / Humanities / Engineering / related disciplines
- 0 – 2 years Post NYSC
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence
- Analytic &Creative skills, ability to learn quickly
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communications, multi-tasking and Inter-personal skills.
- Post NYSC, industry experience at the minimal.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Business driven
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
- Cultivate creativity
- Ability to optimize work processes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!