Direct Sales Executive at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment– Do you want to apply for Direct Sales Executive at ipNX Nigeria Limited, if yes.. See Salary, Requirements, Qualifications & Method of Application and more details you may like to know.
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Direct sales executive (DSE) is responsible for driving sales increase of all ipNX retail products (FOS) within the territory he works in.
- She/he must recruit new subscribers through personal engagement and follow up.
- The DSE must be able to develop relationships with Estate managers, facility managers and any key stakeholder.
- DSE’s must be able to win back churned customers and re-build broken relationships.
Expected Key Results
- Achieve set sales targets.
- The DSE must recruit 10 subscribers or more every month.
- Manage, maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects almost completed deals.
- Work in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Must develop good relationships with ipNX customers.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationshipwith Team Lead and other DSE’s.
- Must be polite at all times to customers and report any customer feedback during weekly meetings.
- Ensure compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensure compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- Must be present at all sales trainings and weekly meetings.
- The DSE must maintain and grow a pipeline of potential subscribers.
- This pipeline report must be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Must carry out route mapping to identify potential and existing customers with given territory.
- Submit weekly reports.
- All sales reports must be submitted every week.
- Must abide by the ipNX policies and standards when on ipNX premises and in dealing with customers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding of communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; field sales, consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and quality with multitasks, efficiency & priority setting.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms or FMCG space; knowledge of retail market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Nimble Learning.
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
9th June, 2023.
You may also like to read- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!