Tax Associate at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements should complete the Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited application form contained on this page.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position of :
Job Title: Tax Associate
Requisition Number: 174091
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Finance & Accounting
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Please ensure you read the job responsibilities before applying for this position
- Preparation and Review of Withholding Tax (WHT), Value Added Tax (VAT), NCD and all other statutory deductions filed at the Tax Office
- Assist/provide support to the Team on annual income tax and transfer pricing reviews and filings.
- Assist/provide support to the Team during periodic tax audits, reviews, and other related exercises carried out by the tax authorities
- Provide support to the Team on internal tax accounting tasks as well as internal company tax reporting tasks
- Provide support to the Team on tax projects any other related tax and regulatory matters.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
To be eligible for Tax Associate at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Be a Graduate of a tertiary institution with a Degree in any Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences related discipline
- Have 3-5 years work experience working in the Tax department of a multinational Oil & Gas servicing company
- Be conversant with the application and use of the FIRS TaxProMax portal
- Added advantage would be having a professional accounting qualification (ICAN, ACA, ACCA or its equivalent)
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Tax Associate at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!