Hobark International Limited Recruitment- Salary, Position Requirements & Application Guidelines
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Do you want to apply for Hobark International Limited Recruitment,if yes..See Salary, Position Requirements,Qualifications & Application Guidelines and more details you may like to know.
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deepwater Drilling Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract (28×28)
- Implement drilling and workover programmes at the wellsite to achieve technical objectives.
- Issue daily instructions to Drilling Contractor on activities or jobs to be performance in execution of the drilling program.
- Coordinate the collation and timely transmission of drilling data to Well Engineering and Petroleum Engineering teams for evaluation purposes
- Supervise service contractors to ensure that all activities are performed in line with drilling programmes and safe operating practices
Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- 10/12 years’ experience as a drilling supervisor (deepwater)
- IWCF Level 4 (Supervisor)
- Vast Knowledge of drilling operations, including, well design well control, casing design, drilling fluids, cementing, BHA design, fishing, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!