Ecobank Recruitment for Recovery Portfolio Officer
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The management of Ecobank is recruiting suitable qualified individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Portfolio Officer
Job Identification: 406
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Ensure you read job description and qualifications below before applying for this position. The method of application is contained here as you progress.
- Ensure budgeted items are achieved and possibly surpassed.
- Maintain profitable relationship with Recovery Agents/Receiver Managers
- Prudent use of Bank assets deployed to assist on the job.
- Prepare weekly/monthly Affiliate and Group recovery reports.
- Preparation of detailed breakdown of monthly spooled Memorandum portfolio from the Memo Portal into regions.
- Circulate the monthly Memorandum portfolio of the bank with the Business Segments.
- Prepare CBN monthly return report for debt recoveries.
- Prepare Recovery Bank MPR and other presentation slides.
- Weekly and monthly proof of balances in both Memo recovery account and Agent collection account.
- Weekly Spooling of memo GL accounts on BO to review the entries and balances on the account.
- Collation and management of the Daily Activity Reports of Recovery Officers
- Responding to all correspondences to the Recovery Bank by customers within 24hrs maximum and/or sending out hold mails.
- Management of the Recovery Bank Depository link records.
- Maintaining digital records of all debtors’ engagement and documents
- Backs up for the Recovery Bank Administrative Officer.
- Daily calls through bulk customers with low balances who are owing the bank to pay up their bad debts.
- Onboarding new DRAs and assigning accounts to new DRAs
- Management of DRAs and settling commission of DRAs.
- Review and appraise of debt recovery agent’s performance from time to time.
- Posting Memo recoveries on the Memorandum portal
- Reconciliation of the Memorandum portal entries
- Relationship officers
- Remedial Officers
- Recovery agents
- Credit Administration.
Requirements for Eco Bank Recruitment
To be eligible for Ecobank latest Recruitment, interested and qualified Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply for Eco Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for Eco Bank Applications
27th September, 2023.