Flight Operation Performance Engineer (FOPE) Recruitment at Arik Air
Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
If you want to join the Arik Air team, this job opportunity is for you. The Arik Air Recruitment Form Intake Registration is currently ongoing. Before you apply, please make sure you are eligible using the guidelines below.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Operation Performance Engineer (FOPE)
- Responsible for all aspect of aircraft performance for all Arik Air fleet and provide assistance for company fuel Management Policy development and update.
- Follow-up industry trends and practices in aircraft fuel conversation with the objective of improving the Airlines fuel conversation effort.
- Responsible in making the division to effectively use of Information Technology.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Use computer based tools to analyze airplane performance.
- Assists in the establishment and update of the company’s fuel Management Policy and procedure.
- Follow-up industry trends and practices in aircraft fuel conservation and establish procedure, follow-up mechanism on fuel consumption and conservation fleet wise.
- Represent the division in Aircraft Evaluation Committee.
- Assures that the division in making effective use of Information Technology.
- Ensure the collection and distribution of aircraft performance, which may be outsourced.
- Monitor accuracy of aircraft performance.
- Oversight of performance calculation method, either internally within Arik Air, or externally via oversight of the service provider(s).
- Monitor flight-planning software to achieve optimum fuel and routing efficiency.
- Monitor proper cost index to ensure optimum aircraft performance with minimal fuel burn.
- Assists the Flight Operation Management team in project as required.
ALSO READ: Rural Youth Skill Acquisition (RYSA) Program
Qualifications for Arik Air Recruitment
- B.Sc Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Aeronautical / Electronics / Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of NigCARs
- Knowledge of ICAO
- Knowledge of document control
- Knowledge of operation engineering
- Knowledge of IOSA, knowledge of document production and knowledge of quality procedure will be an added advantage.
- Maintains a functional relationship with planning and engineering, fleet Manger, Technical Pilot and IT division on all technical matters.
- Maintain a functional relationship with OCC on all flight planning system related matters
- Maintains an active relationship with counterpart in other airlines, manufacturers and international agencies to keep abreast with industry standards and procedures.
- Maintain an actives relationship with all flight operation technical related system provider like lusigny, navTech AeroData, HiFly, etc.
How to Apply for Arik Air Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Performance Engineer” as the subject of the email.