Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 2023- Application Form and Portal
Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency recruitment portal is currently open for 2023/2024 online application. See information on how to apply for Anambra State Job Vacancies below
The Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency is ushering in a healthcare revolution in the state. By announcing the vacancies at Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, they are opening doors for qualified Anambrarians to contribute to affordable and accessible healthcare at the grassroots level.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding ASPHDA recruitment process is on this page.
The Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency recruitment application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Just keep reading to see till you see the requirements below.
Anambra State’s Healthcare Recruitment Portal
In line with the mandate of Mr. Governor, Prof. Charles C. Soludo, to provide accessible healthcare for the people of Anambra, the Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified Anambrarians. This recruitment drive aims to strengthen the Primary Health Centres (PHCs) across the twenty-one (21) Local Government Health Care Authorities of the State.
Available Positions at the Agency
The following healthcare job vacancies are available for new intake/recruitment. You are thereby advice to apply for the position most suited and qualified for.
- Senior Medical Officers II, GL 12 (Computer Proficiency)
- Pharmacist GL 10
- Nursing Officers II /Nursing Superintendents, GL. 08.
- Community Health Officers/Community Health Extension Workers, GL. 08
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers, GL. 06
- Health Assistants, GL. 04
- Health Attendant, GL. 02
Qualifications and Requirements
To be considered for this transformative initiative, candidates must meet these conditions:
- Anambra State Citizenship: Applicants must be indigenes of Anambra State.
- Professional Registration: Candidates should be registered with their respective Professional Bodies.
How to Apply for Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 2023/2024
The steps listed below will guide you in applying for the Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency recruitment 2023
1. Prepare Your Documents: Gather photocopies of your credentials, License, NYSC discharge Certificates, and a letter of identification.
2. Online Application: Submit your application online through https://forms.gle/du1u4wSKk4YHLSQC8 (PDF only).
Application Deadline for Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency recruitment
The agency has announced September 30, 2023. as the latest closing date for the Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency recruitment application exercise. Thus, ASPHDA screening application portal will be closed on September 30, 2023..
Join hands with the Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency and make a difference in healthcare accessibility and affordability.