Project Manager Recruitment at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
Qur company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Requisition ID: R-65559
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- Leveraging maintenance performance indicators, shape maintenance programs by providing technical input to maximize asset utilization after installation.
- Ensure all projects are delivered with project scope, time, cost and safely.
- Establish, track and review KPIs for equipment performance with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Utilize information available through the Capacity Tool exercise to assess equipment utilization.
- Ensure equipment is designed, selected, purchased and installed based on life-cycle considerations and “total cost of ownership”.
- Monitor and manage the effective and efficient performance of equipment installed or upgraded.
- Implement condition-based monitoring to help eliminate unplanned maintenance downtime.
- Review maintenance schedules to assess equipment conditions, requirements of tools and technologies and amend preventive and predictive maintenance plans with the planner as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology developments and the required skills.
- Manage 3rd party contractors and ensure Unilever standards are met.
- Support Finance by establishing cost / benefit reviews of maintenance activities including assignment of tasks and applying ECRS (Eliminate, Combine, Reduce and Simplify) to activities.
- Ensure equipment runs as designed and meets standards for nominal speed, etc. to maximize equipment capacity.
- Identify solutions for equipment that does not perform as expected within current PM schedule.
- Act as local expert on CMMS and ensure accurate and effective data capture.
- Monitor spare part management and dispose of obsolete items.
- Liaise with Category Technology to ensure core designs are adopted.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering degree Experience: Minimum of 6 years in maintenance engineering, Project management and Inventory management in Manufacturing Industry.
- Project Management Certification is a must. Good knowledge of AutoCad, word, Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint presentation and SAP (Plant Maintenance and Purchasing), e-mail and spreadsheet.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!