AKK Gas Pipeline Project-Based Human Capital Development Training Recruitment
Welcome to the portal you will find all details about AKK Gas Pipeline Project-Based Human Capital Development Training Recruitment, How to apply, Steps to create a NOGIC JQS account, Requirements and application deadline
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) is constructing a 40 x 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The Segment 2 of the project, covering a distance of 318.66km is being handled by BrentexCPP Limited covering the Engineering, Procurement and Construction works. The AKK Gas Pipeline project is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network an integral part of the Nigeria Gas Master Plan.
As a statutory requirement of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) on the AKK Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, BrentexCP Limited is organising a Project-Based Human Capital Development Training for unemployed Nigerian graduates of all Geo-political zones.
Areas of Training
The training will cover the following areas:
- Technical: Welding, Pipe Fitting, NDT, QAQC, Pipeline Engineering
- General: Health Safety & Environment, Project Management with Primavera P6
- Non-Technical: Business Analysis, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Workshop: Effective Communication Skills, Technical Writing, Effective Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Understanding Local Content Compliance, Leadership summit, Entrepreneurial Skills Business Analysis, etc.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last five years.
- Applicants are required to present a satisfactory fitness report from a recognized government medical institution.
- Applicants must have an active Bank account.
- Applicants must have an active and valid Identification number.
- Applicants must have a valid letter of identification indicating the state and LGA of origin.
- Applicants must have access to an active valid email address and a mobile phone.
- Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree/HND in Engineering and Physical Science
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree/HND in Humanities and Social Sciences
- National Diploma or equivalent in Engineering and physical sciences
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
How to Apply for Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations Pipeline Project-Based Human Capital Development Recruitment
Applications shall be done online on the NOGIC 1QS portal. To access the NOGIC JQS portal https://nogicjgs.gov.ng/accounts/sign-up, you must first signup to the portal and after successful creation of your portal user account, You MUST update your profile information.
If the portal is not going, you should keep checking back and refresh the page good luck
Steps to create a NOGIC JQS account
- Click on the “Account” button and select “Create an Individual Account’
- Enter all required fields in the form.
- Click on the “Sign up” button to initiate portal account creation.
- Upon successful login, update your profile across the following:
- Basic Data
- Educational Qualification
- Industry Certification
- Job Experience
- Industry Training
- Ensure that you upload copies of all claimed certificates.
The applications ends in two weeks from now.
Kindly note, only successful candidates will be contacted.