Firstbank Technology Academy Recruitment 2023/2024- Link Portal and How to Apply
Firstbank Technology Academy Recruitment 2023/2024- The Firstbank Technology Academy Recruitment 2023/2024 application portal is now enabled for online applications for all suitable qualified candidates to successfully apply for Firstbank vacant job position
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With over 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: FirstBank Technology Academy (Season 2) Recruitment 2023
Job Identification Number: 877
Job Schedule: Full time
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- The minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper Degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under listed competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal solid and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
13th August 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.