Job Vacancy for Facility Supervisor at Oilserv Limited
Closing Date: Friday, August 4, 2023, Job Title: Facility Supervisor, Location: Abuja, Requirements (Education / Training / Experience). B.Sc / HND in Facility, How to Apply…
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement regular inspection in the facility to ensure activities are conducted safely and appropriately.
- Execute open, close, and secure facilities and check for safety and maintenance concerns.
- Educate and guide participants on proper use of facility
- Ensure to enforce and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- Ensure product safety during storage and material handling activities.
- Maintain facility records to ensure compliance with company standards and all federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Supervises, plan and schedule the work of craft works / vendors the work of various craft workers, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) repair workers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and painters.
Key Performance Indicators
- Critical Equipment Availability
- Preventive Planned Maintenance(PPM) Compliance
- Requests Closed with Vendors
- Proactive repairs and Reactive Repairs
Skills and Competences
The competence proficiency levels required for the position of Human Resources Recruitment Supervisor are defined using the following key terms.
- Professional attitude-skill
- Problem Solving & Decision Making- Skill
- Capacity to understand issues impacting the business and facility
- Demonstrating integrity in all interactions with vendors
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience).
- Bachelor’s degree/OND/HND in mechanical or civil engineering or management
- 2- 5 years’ experience in facility supervisor position or in building construction, maintenance, or repair work
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of: the operations, services, and activities of a facilities maintenance program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package including Outlook
- Proven facilities management experience
How to Apply for Facility Supervisor at Oilserv Limited
Interested and qualified candidate: Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date
Friday, August 4, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.