Process Operator – Brewing at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Breweries Plc recruitment 2023 application form,vacancy, requirements, and guidelines for free here. You are hereby advised not to skip any part of this article as every single section of this article is essential for you in other to successfully apply for International Breweries Plc.
About International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator – Brewing
Job Identification: 30043574
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Brewing equipment and process areas which have a bigger business impact with cost and consumer quality and other related process to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and act as required.
- Complete Team room administration as required.
- Contribute to self-development
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system.
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions.
To be eligible for International Breweries Plc Recruitment , applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Key attributes and competencies:
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it.
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on the line as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
Method of Application for International Breweries Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
The closing date for International Breweries Plc Recruitment is 5th June, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.