The Sydani Fellowship Program presents a unique opportunity for exceptional graduates from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to kick off their careers in management consulting or develop marketable skills for any work environment.
It is designed to provide a stimulating experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance.
As a Fellow at Sydani Group, you will be assigned responsibility on specific components of a project where you will work with and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani Fellowship Program
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sydani Fellowship Program 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: 4 Months
Sydani fellowships are four (4) months long. All fellows are guaranteed exposure to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
The Program offers:
- An opportunity to make a real impact by solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend
More than just an opportunity to boost your resumé, there is a potential to launch a career at Sydani as most of our high-performing fellows receive merit/performance-based offers for full-time positions. Our fellows are assigned to projects based on their areas of interest and the availability of vacancies on those projects.
The applicant must have graduated with a first-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university to be eligible.
Having the following will be an added advantage for your application;
- A post-graduate degree
- 2-3 years of working experience
How to Apply for Sydani Fellowship Program
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.
Note: Candidates are encouraged to only apply if they meet the eligibility criteria specified above
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!