Dangote Group Recruitment – Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group Recruitment (Secretary – Sales & Marketing Department)
The Dangote Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary – Sales & Marketing Department
Job ID: S&M0622-003
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Sales & Marketing
- We are looking for competent and professional secretaries who will manage and provide clerical and administrative support to the Sales team, and optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- The ideal candidate will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information, and be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues related to sales activities.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments for the sales team.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of sales office supplies and place appropriate orders where necessary.
- Make travel arrangements, document expenses and hand in reports.
- File and update contact information of sales team, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the line man
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in business or a related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
How to Apply for Dangote Vacancy
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!