The Nestle recruitment application portal is now fully open. More details on Nestle recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Nestle Nigeria recruitment portal is now enabled for submission of online applications form.
Note: The official registration platform for the 2023/2024 Nestle Nigeria recruitment exercise is www.nestle-cwa.com/en.
How To Apply for the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Nestle Nigeria recruitment portal at https://www.nestle-cwa.com/en
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Requirements for NESTLE Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for Nestle recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- As an applicant of Nestle Nigeria jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Closing Date for NESTLE Recruitment 2023
In order to be considered for this recruitment, please complete an application form and submit on or before by Wednesday, 7th June, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated. Also book mark this page so as to know when the Nestle shortlist is out.