Seven-Up Recruitment|Transformation Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
This page will give you the necessary guides on how to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited recruitment to fill the position of Transformation Manager. Also the qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transformation Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
20th August, 2023.
- The Transformation Manager role requires working collaboratively with Heads of Functions to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. This role will utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results.
- Leads, drive day-to-day change management activities while providing the appropriate levels of support and coaching
- Lead, Coach, mentor, develop & evaluate high quality team for top notch performance and achievement of business &financial objectives. Identify short, medium and long term high potential resources in the team and chalk out a career map and progression.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders
- Write project case studies
- Oversee, direct, and organize the project work within the context of cross functional project teams supporting initiatives from finance, operations, supply chain, administration and IT
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement and innovation that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- Ability to delegate tasks and work under pressure to produce results.
- Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute significant change initiatives from project start to finish.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in management consulting and project management, leading multiple teams /work streams
- Excellent Ability related to Data Analytics at both financial and operational fronts
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications like Power BI, project management tools etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Expertise (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- A high degree of resourcefulness and ingenuity are required to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.