2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Saro Agrosciences Limited- Application form and How to Apply
Saro Agrosciences Limited application is ongoing for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Saro Agrosciences Limited. Application Form, How to apply, Requirements, closing date and more details about the program are contained below.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Jagawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time.
Note: Only candidates from above mentioned states of origin are required to apply for trainee programme. If you are not from there, please do not apply because you will be disqualified.
The Candidates We Want
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Candidates with the following requirements and qualifications below are eligible to apply for the Saro Agrosciences Limited 2023 Graduate Trainee Program.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University.
- Agriculture / Agric extension
- Pure Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry
- Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical),
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by June 2023.
- Only candidates from these states of origin are required to apply for this position: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Kaduna, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Niger, Jigawa, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi Delta, Sokoto, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Edo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Osun.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Submission of application ends 18th August, 2023.
READ: Ecobank Recruitment
Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner
If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.