Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment Portal- See Position and How to Apply
Here, we will show you every detail about the Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Marketing Administrative Officer Method of Application. We have outlined the guidelines, requirements, qualifications, and how you can easily apply for the 2023 Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited recruitment without stressSeven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Marketing Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Admin Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to the marketing department.
- This includes managing marketing projects, coordinating with vendors, and tracking marketing budgets.
- The ideal candidate is honest, confidential, and has excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Manage marketing projects from start to finish, including developing timelines, tracking progress, and coordinating with stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless communication and alignment on marketing initiatives
- Track marketing budgets and expenses
- Create and maintain marketing databases and records
- Respond to inquiries and requests
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
To be eligible to apply for seven up current vacant position,candidates are to meet up with the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- 2 years of experience in administration or a related field
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and procedures
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only candidates who meet the above qualifications and are excited about joining a dynamic team should apply.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
13th August, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.