Production Supervisor at Nestle Nigeria Plc- Application Link & Requirements
Have you being looking for job opportunities at Nestle Nigeria Plc. If yes…The company now has job vacancy/
opening for interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Production Supervisor. See more details how to apply,requirements and other related information you may wish to know
About Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Flowergate Factory, Sagamu, Ogun
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the Production Supervisor role, who will deliver the shift / line objectives by empowering and engage people to develop their capability and ways of working through NCE implementation.
- Ensure line (shift) production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost, delivery, and environmental needs (strive towards Manufacturing Excellence).
A day in the Life of the Production Supervisor…
- Lead the Safety Culture and conditions for a Safe Working Environment. Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety procedures (e.g. PPE, shoe change & hand wash, LOTO, etc.).
- Ensure the identified development plan and assure the competencies of his/her team (incl. Temporary people) as per the agreed plan with Production Manager (proper training inc. equipment, safety procedures, hygiene).
- Ensure constant dialogue with relevant stakeholders (line shift teams, Production Manager, Maintenance, Unions, functional representatives on the line).
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality and relevant manufacturing instructions (compliance). Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance with Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices (NGMP).
- Manage Production effectively through operational reviews (SHO, SOR, DOR) and use Standard Routines (SDCA) to ensure sustainable results. Use of Basic Problem-Solving tools and knowledge sharing (OPLs) to drive continuous improvements.
What Will Make You Successful?
To be successful in this position you must have:
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering (Food Science / Technology, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or related discipline). Minimum Green Belt will be added advantage.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role in food industry/ FCMG
- Experience in managing and engaging / motivating people.
- Negotiation, Influencing / Leadership and Problem-Solving skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office suits and problem-solving certification
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.