NIPOST Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024 – See NIPOST Recruitment requirements, how to apply, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program and salary, below.
NIPOST is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below. There are various positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. You are expected to apply for the position you are most qualified for.
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered
Benefits of Working in NIPOST
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
List of available Nipost recruitment Positions
- Dispatch riders
- Postal Handlers etc
The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) has clearly stated on the portal www.nipost.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
- Mail Operations
- Counter Services
- Human Resources Management Division
- Project Execution
- Finance and Investments Division
- Planning and Business Development
- Corporate Communications Department
- Internal Audit Department
- Marketing Department
- Postal Security Department
- Information Communication Technology
- Legal Department
Requirements for NIPOST Recruitment
To be eligible for NIPOST job recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Candidates must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NIPOST Salary Structure
NIPOST treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NIPOST earns at least ₦54,150 monthly.
NIPOST recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NIPOST never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
Method Of Application
To apply for NIPOST recruitment successfully, visit the www.nipost.gov.ng or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in NIPOST.
NIPOST Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
You may like to read: Rivers State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2023/2024
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.