Rivers State Hospitals Management Board 2023/2024 Recruitment- www.rshmb.net.ng
Rivers State Hospitals Management Board recruitment application portal is now fully open. There are various positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. You are expected to apply for the position you are most qualified for.
See the list of vacant positions, requirements, and how to apply below. Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
POSITION AND QUALIFICATION
- Consultant family Physician, Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, General Surgeon, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist: A university degree in Medicine/Surgery (MBBS or MBBCH) and Part ll Fellowship.
- Medical Officer: A university degree in Medicine/Surgery (MBBS or MBBCH).
- Dental Officer: A University degree in Dental Surgery.
- Nursing Officer: A University degree in Nursing.
- Nursing Superintendent: Registered Nurse/Midwife
- Medical Laboratory Scientist: A University degree in Medical Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Candidate must possess National Diploma of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology (Obtained after four years course), Associate Membership of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist of Nigeria plus WASC or SSCE and registration with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria for Health Technologist.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Candidate must possess WASC/SSCE AND evidence of completion of a three – year training in a recognised institution, and obtained the registration of the institute of Medical Laboratory Technology of Nigeria for Technician cadre.
- Pharmacist: A University degree in Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Technician: Candidate must possess WASC/SSCE and the Pharmacy Technician Certificate from a recognised institution with
appropriate registration and licence
- Optometry: A university degree in Optometry or equivalent qualification.
- Radiographer/Medical Imaging Scientist: A University degree in Radiography/Medical Imaging Science.
- Clinical Psychologist: A University degree in Clinical Psychology
- Accountant: A University degree in Accounting.
- Administrative Officers: A University degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts. Programme Analyst: A University degree in Computer Science.
- Statistician: University degree in Statistics and Mathematics.
- Dental Technologist: HND in Dental Technology.
- Medical Records Technologist: HND in Medical Records from recognised institution with appropriate registration and licence
- Medical Records Technician: Candidate must possess WASC/SSCE and Associate Membership of the Association of Medical Records Technicians
with an evidence of completion ofa three- year training in a recognised institution.
- Anaesthetic Technician: Certificate/Diploma in Anaesthetics from a recognised institution.
- Plant Operator; ND in relevant subject, NABTEB, Trade Test Class l,ll, 1.
- Driver: WAEC or NECO with valid Class ‘C’ Driver’s License.
- Mortuary Attendant: WAEC or NECO and evidence of training in a reputable mortuary or organisation.
READ: EKSPOLY Recruitment
How to Apply for Rivers State Hospitals Management Board 2023/2024 Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment should submit their application forms online via the Rivers State Hospital Management Board Recruitment portal at www.rshmb.net.ng before the application deadline.
- Typed and signed application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent passport Photograph
- Degree/ HND/ND certificate
- Professional qualification/Fellowship
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- Local Government Identification
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption
- Current practising license and registration with professional regulatory bodies
Please NOTE the following:
- Please fill all required fields
- All certificates must be from recognized institutions
- Attach all required documents as a single PDF file
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 50 years of age
- All shortlisted applicants will be notified via email and sms
- You may need to login with your gmail account
Application Closing Date
In order to be considered for any job position in Rivers State Hospitals Management Board, please complete an application form and submit on or before by 1st May, 2023.
You may also like to read: UPTH Job Recruitment
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.