SPDC ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2023/2024 – This article is basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the method of application and requirements. All you need to do is to kindly follow the instructions provided in this article below.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
After going through this page, kindly share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them updated.
The SPDC ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2023/2024 applications is ongoing for interested applicant fill the position contained here but before then see the job description below
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV.
- The purpose of LiveWIRE is to improve opportunities for young people to realise their potential through the creation and development of their own businesses. Such businesses will contribute towards a more buoyant economy and communities with more fulfilled young people.
- The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18 – 35 to start their own businesses.
READ- NIPOST Recruitment
The LiveWIRE Programme Objectives Are To
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them, to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access to finance & technology)
- Post start Up (Mentoring and Market linkages).
To be eligible forSPDC ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2023/2024 , applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
- Male and female applicants from Assa North PTF and Access Communities: Akabta, Egita, Ohiauga, Ikiri, Obite, Egbeda
- Must be a between 18 to 35 years
- Must be resident in their states of origin
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea
- Must desire to own and manage a business
- Must not have been in business for more than three (3) years
- Applicant must not have previously benefitted from any Shell Community Skills & Enterprise Development Social Investment programme such as LiveWIRE, Community Skills Training, Agricultural programme
- Relevance of Business Plan to SPDC specified value chain sectors/areas, which include:
- Clean Energy Solutions /Oil and Gas
- Social Enterprise
- Retail and Wholesale
- ICT and Telecommunication.
- For young people there is access to attractive, targeted, high quality, relevant programmes and opportunities to meet other young people with similar ambitions and challenges.
- For the joint venture partners especially Shell, there are Public Relations, media and brand opportunities aimed at demonstrating commitment to local economic development. In addition because LiveWIRE works in the area of youth development and small business (which in nearly every country around the world are major political and social concerns), it can provide platforms to involve government to interact with youths/future leaders. LiveWIRE can also provide good opportunities for Shell Employee Volunteering programmes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to begin application process online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Closing Date for Applications
In order to be considered for this scholarship, please complete an application form and submit on or before by 9th May, 2023.
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.