Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc Recruitment for Business Manager (Export Business)
The application for the NAHCO recruitment is online and is absolutely free of charge, so applicants should take note of this before becoming prey in the hand of fraudsters. What must be done is to visit the portal and submit the necessary requirements when due.
Full Meaning of NAHCO
NAHCO is an acronym and it means Nigerian Aviation Handling Company.
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance), establish in 1979, provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over 35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
Information about the procedures for NAHCO recruitment, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Export Business)
- To drive cargo Export revenue and business growth across various warehouses.
- Meet defined export revenue and volume targets.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract new clients and increase market share for export cargo.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to be in tune with industry trends.
- Maintain database of key exporters and drive business growth and customers’ retention.
- Address customer feedback and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Maintain cordial relationship with all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates with the following qualifications below are eligible to apply for NAHCO recruitment vacant position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics, or other relevant fields.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant area is a clear advantage.
- Experience in handling business development roles in FMCG and logistics industry is a clear advantage.
- Applicants must posses a strong knowledge of international air cargo industry practices, regulations, and trends.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills is a key requirement.
- Proven experience in managing cargo operations at a busy international airport or similar environment is desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Must have a minimum 7 years working experience in similar position with at least 3 years in supervisory role.
How to Apply for NAHCO Recruitment
Application Closing Date for NAHCO Recruitment
24th October, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.