Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc Recruitment Application Form Portal-See Positions
The full meaning of NAHCO is Nigerian Aviation Handling Company. The application for the NAHCO recruitment positions is online and is absolutely free of charge, so applicants should take note of this before becoming prey in the hand of fraudsters. What must be done is to visit the portal and submit the necessary requirements when due.
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance), establish in 1979, provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
Information about the procedures for NAHCO recruitment, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Cargo Business Development
- To drive cargo revenue and volume targets from import, Export and Express Cargo across all cargo locations served by the company.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract new cargo business and increase market share.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to be in tune with industry trends.
- Maintain database of key agents and airlines while ensuring excellent customer service and implementing business retention strategies.
- Supervise cargo sales team to ensure revenue and tonnage targets are met within specified timelines.
- Address customer feedbacks and complaints professionally.
- Maintain cordial relationship with all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates with the following qualifications below are eligible to apply for NAHCO recruitment vacant position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics, or other relevant fields.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant area is a clear advantage.
- Applicants must posses a strong knowledge of international air cargo industry practices, regulations, and trends.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills is a key requirement.
- Proven experience in managing cargo operations at a busy international airport or similar environment is desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 3 years in management position is mandatory
- Experience in handling business development roles in FMCG and logistics industry is a clear advantage.
How to Apply for NAHCO Recruitment
Closing Date for NAHCO Recruitment
24th October, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.