Nigerian Agip Post Graduate Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the Nigerian Agip Post Graduate Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form Portal, process and method of application, requirement and Eligibility. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Sponsor(s): Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE)
Scholarship Level: Post Graduate (Masters)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Tuition fees
- Field trips
- Living expenses support
- Return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Requirement Documents for Upload
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAE Compliance Declaration Form, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance2024.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How to Apply for Agip Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024
Click: Apply Now
For More Information:
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Application Closing Date
The application closing date is 31st May 2023. Kindly share this information with someone around you.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Successful candidates from the application stage will write a Computer Based Test which will be administered on the 17th of June 2023 using Remote Online Proctoring Test System.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.