Wema Bank Plc Relationship Managers Recruitment 2023/2024
Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Relationship Managers. To apply,kindly carefully read all details contained here and follow instructions accordingly.
About Wema bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the Wema Bank provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges.
The bank is currently recruiting to fill the positions as advertised below: Kindly take note of the locations before applying.
See full Details About Wema Bank Plc Recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Locations: Apapa, Badagry, Alaba, Okokomaiko, LASU, Ikorodu and Ijora – Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully developing and leading business relationships.
- This position is responsible for operational excellence, business development, client relations, and technical delivery.
Required Education / Qualifications for Wema Bank Recruitment
To be qualified for Wema Bank Plc recruitment,applicant are expected to meet the following criteria below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- MBA or MSc. in related relevant disciplines and Professional Qualifications is an added advantage
- Candidate are expected to have atleast 3-8 years experience in banking operations and marketing
How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment
To be considered for Wema Bank recruitment, all interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!